My Inside & Unsaid Life

Experience my thoughts and views

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada

I grew up on the East Coast, for the most part, from Halifax NS, I love tea & homemade soup! I have lots of cool things I want to do in life, like have my own coffee shop, record a cd, be a mom, and I'm married to an wonderful guy-Phil from Sarnia, who is the best husband ever! I have a Cocker spaniel named Sophie, she is my baby, and a house in St. Thomas. We are a part of the New Hope Church Community, where we are a part of the Student Life.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baby Josiah



Here he is, just a few days old. He's so handsome!! I think I'm going to be one of those crazy aunts....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh Steph he is SOO cute ! You'll be an awesome Auntie :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home